Tuesday 28 January 2014

10-10-10 = 30 minutes exercise a day is easy

 10-10-10 = 30 minutes exercise a day is easy

Its practically difficult for you to take out 30-40minutes at a stretch daily for walk or any exercise and do you also think exercising in breaks of 10-10-10mins wouldn't help much...Right...then please read this....


Research has proven that a little bit of exercise makes a big difference. And even if you have a jampacked day, take heart. Three 10-minute segments of moderate-intensity exercise throughout the day is acceptable.
"If we do 30 minutes in a day thats approximately 200minutes in a week, that's better than zero.


So here also we’re not talking about giving up 30 or 60 minutes either; all you need is 10.

Just 10?
Forget the "all or nothing" mentality when it comes to exercise. Fitness does not live or die by 30-60-minute workouts; there is middle ground. Short spurts of exercise, when they accumulate, have been shown to share similar benefits of longer workouts.

30 minutes a day, broken up into manageable chunks of 10. Start with a quick exercise when you wake up. The second session? A lunch break is possibly the perfect time to re-energize and get the blood flowing again. The last 10-minute blitz could come in the evening, even while you are watching TV. It’s an ideal way to involve the family as well. Go for a power walk after dinner with your spouse or ride bikes with the kids.

Just 30 minutes of moderate exercise per day for adults and 60 minutes of physical activity per day for children is a must which can be built up with a variety of activities like going for a jog, a brisk walk, or playing team sports, and also incidental exercise. Incidental exercise is any activity built up in small amounts over the day, for example, taking the stairs instead of the lift, walking to the bus stop, and even housework and gardening. Incidental exercise keeps our bodies moving and burning energy.

Especially for sedentary individuals, the immediate health benefits are huge.

Go ahead  start with your 10-10-10 = 30 minutes of exercise today



Mrs Shilpa Mittal
Nutritionist and Diet Consultant
Founder Shilpsnutrilife - Diet and lifestylemakeover

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in having me write a guest post for your blog? My field of expertise is in writing self-development materials and I'd figure out that although your blog's niche isn't exactly on personal development, your audience would still find an occasional self-help article on your blog to be of great benefits every once in a while.

    My procedures for writing a guest post is simple and it's like this:

    1) send me a blank email, using your blog's url as the message subject to my email address at danieluyi.com@gmail.com
    2) I will reply the email by sending you a zip file which will include the guest post I've written in a .txt file and the images to be included inside the post.

    I understand the effects of duplicate contents on a site's ranking in Google SERPs so I never duplicate any guest post that I freely write for other bloggers but all I ask in return is a link back to my blog that I've included in the author bio section at the bottom of my guest post.

    I've already written a special guest post for your blog that I know your audience would love to read and if you're interested, just start by taking the #1 step of sending me a blank email as I've explained above.

    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled When Things Fall Apart – They’re Actually Falling Into Place

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Best Regards from Daniel Uyi.

    ReplyDelete